You do not necessarily have to undergo plastic surgery in order to look your best. In fact, the care of an esthetician can help you fight back against many of the common age-related concerns that lead people to consider plastic surgery in the first place.
That’s why Jupiter Plastic Surgery offers a full range of services from skincare to surgery, allowing our patients to bring out their best every day. Our estheticians can make a huge difference in your skincare with procedures to reverse existing skin damage* and products to keep your skin looking great for a lifetime*.
Facial peels help to revitalize damaged skin by removing the outermost layers of skin through chemical treatment. Chemical peels can be light-removing just the stratum cornea on the very surface, or they can remove several layers of skin for more intense treatment to address wrinkles, dark spots, and heavy sun damage. In our practice, we utilize several different facial peels to meet the needs of our patients.
Through evolving technologies and skincare innovations, our estheticians are able to erase years from your face, restore skin after sun damage, or prevent the telltale signs of aging.
- Pellev?™ – A radio frequency treatment that heats the deep layers of the skin causing existing collagen to contract and tighten. You will see improvement in skin tightness and wrinkles*.
- Hydrafacial – Hydrafacial MD is not a conventional facial by any means. This treatment uses a unique Vortex-Fusion serum delivery system to exfoliate, cleanse, remove impurities, and infuse the skin with restorative antioxidants.
- Microdermabrasion – Microdermabrasion can be a great introduction to specialized cosmetic skincare, as this gentle yet effective treatment will benefit all skin types and prepare the skin to absorb nutrient-rich moisturizing products for the softest, smoothest skin day in and day out.
- Perk for Eyes and Lips – Perk is an innovative hybrid facial that deeply exfoliates the skin while simultaneously replenishing nutrients that prevent free-radical damage and boost collagen production*.
- Dermaplaning – Exfoliation removal of fine hairs and removes dead skin cells in order to reveal a smoother, brighter complexion*.
If you think that there is no clinical treatment option available for cellulite, it is time to discover Endermologie. This lipomassage treatment can smooth out cellulite and tighten the skin so that your body is always beach-ready.
When you want to see instant results with more beautiful skin, a facial can rejuvenate the skin while eliminating impurities and restoring vital nutrients. A Double Oxygen Facial can defy the aging process by stimulating collagen and elastin production, while a ZO™ Skin Brightening Facial can improve the overall appearance of your skin for a radiant glow that others will notice. Acne and Oil Control Facials and ZO™ Ultra Hydrating Facials can reduce common skin problems, letting you maintain total confidence in your skin with ongoing treatment.
- Double Oxygen Facial – Unique traditional facial using products infused with oxygen. Excellent for aging skin, pigmentation rosacea, dry skin and more.
- Ossential Stimulator Facial – Stimulates the skin using exfoliation and stimulator peel. Good for all skin types
- Utra Hydration Facial – Hydrating facial using aloe massage and stimulator peel. Good for dry dehyrated, sensitive and aging skin.
- Skin Brightening Facial – Exfoliating and peel facial along with aloe gel and skin brightening mask, excellent for pigmentation.
- Acne & Oil Control Facial – Using a peel and bio sulfur mask to absorb surface oils and prevent clogged pores.
- Vitalize Peels – A blend of alpha hydroxy acids and peeling agents that improve the skins tone and texture and lessens five lines of wrinkles*. Requires little or no downtime.
- Apeel – A chemical resurfacing system designed to provide controlled exfoliation of damaged skin. Results after treatment. Good for pigmentation, photodamage, melasma, fine lines and wrinkles and aging skin.
- ZO™ 3 Step Peel – Epidermal peel utilizing a blend of exfoliants, retinal and multi action agents that stimulate collagen and restore moisture balance.
- ZO™ Controlled Depth Peel – A dermal peel using TCA for intensive exfoliation and skin renewal. Medically treats wrinkles, fine lines rough texture, pigmentation and sun damage.
After investing in professional skincare treatments, you will want to treat your skin to the right products at home. At Jupiter Plastic Surgery, we recommend ZO™ Skin Health and Medical Products, Obagi Skin Health Restoration Products, and Jane Iredale Cosmetics. Each of these lines can allow you to customize your skincare routine for your age, skin type, and daily habits.