Surgical Facial Procedures
Your face represents your total identity; it is the first thing that others may notice about you, and it may be your most memorable feature.
In order to put your best face forward, you might be considering cosmetic care with facial plastic surgery, which can have a number of benefits for patients of any age or gender. Through facial plastic surgery, you might reverse the signs of aging*, correct scars or skin discoloration*, or add symmetry to your face for a more beautiful overall appearance*. Dr. Robin A. Sykes at Jupiter Plastic Surgery Center can allow you to transform your facial appearance with a number of surgical procedures, which you can learn about in detail below.
Common Facial Surgeries
Dr. Sykes is a board certified plastic surgeon with an ongoing commitment to continued training and education to stay up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in plastic surgery. She has performed more than 10,000 procedures, including the popular surgeries discussed here:
- Facelift & Mini Facelift – A facelift can produce the most dramatic results when you are seeking anti-aging care in your facial plastic surgery. During a facelift, excess skin is removed to achieve a tighter*, smoother appearance in the cheeks, chin, and neck*. A mini facelift is less invasive, less risky, less costly with excellent long term results.
- Eyelids Lift – Not only can sagging eyelids add years to your facial appearance, but they can actually make it more difficult to see. An eyelid lift will eliminate excess skin in the eyelids to create a more natural contour in the upper lid while removing fatty deposits that cause bags under the eyes*.
- Laser & Light Therapy – CO2 laser, CO2 fractional laser, Erbium laser, IPL treatments, Omnilux light treatments.
- Brow Lift – The brow lift procedure—also known as a forehead lift—addresses frown lines and forehead lines that can develop as you get older. As skin loses elasticity, muscles in the brow and forehead cause the skin to fold, creating wrinkles that can dramatically age your face. A brow lift will restore a youthful appearance by raising the brows and smoothing out creases*.
- Rhinoplasty – Rhinoplasty and nose recontouring can both address problems in the nose, including poor proportions with other facial features, unsightly bumps or ridges, and crookedness of the nose. These procedures each require a combination of clinical experience an artistic eye to achieve the most favorable, natural looking results.
- Chin Augmentation – A strong chin may create a more favorable face shape with ideal proportions, so you might consider chin augmentation with implants if you have a weak, unpronounced chin.
- ThermiTight – ThermiTight is a subdermal tissue remodeling treatment that heats targeted tissues to tighten the skin over a series of weeks. This treatment can address many area of the body, but it is most popular as a treatment for sagging skin and wrinkles on the neck and lower face.
Procedures to Enhance Your Surgery
Along with facial surgeries, you might consider procedures like CO2 laser treatment, intense pulsed light therapy, dermabrasion, laser skin resurfacing, and diode facial vein therapy to enhance the appearance of your skin and make the results of your surgery even more noticeable. During your initial consultation with Dr. Sykes, you can explore each of these procedures and assess your unique aesthetic needs to achieve your ideal look at any age.