Non-Surgical Facial Procedures
Whether you want to add further treatment to your surgical care or you want to improve your facial appearance without undergoing plastic surgery, there is a wealth of non-surgical facial procedures available to address common problem areas without a single incision.
At Jupiter Plastic Surgery Center, our team provides aesthetic care with both surgical and non-surgical procedures to produce the results you want while limiting the amount of downtime needed for your care.
Facial injections are among the most in-demand non-surgical treatments, because these they produce dramatic yet predictable results with virtually no downtime. There are several categories of facial injections, including neuromodulation, fillers, and submental fat reducers. Neuromodulation—which include Botox Cosmetic, Dysport, and Xeomin—work by relaxing the muscles that create folds in the brows and forehead to smooth out wrinkles. Fillers include hyaluronic acid fillers, such as Restylane, Restylane Silk, Restylane Lyft, Juvederm, Juvederm Voluma, Sculptra Aesthetic and Radiesse, which have replaced collagen injections of the past that often caused allergic reactions and other adverse side effects. Additionally, patients may add volume through fat injections following liposuction of another area of the body or natural collagen stimulators like Sculptra and Radiesse. Below you’ll get a look at what these injectable options can do for your facial appearance.
- Wrinkle Treatment – Most people will consider facial injections when fine lines and wrinkles appear as a result of sun damage or the aging process. By filling in wrinkles or relaxing the muscles that cause wrinkles to develop, facial injections can smooth the skin and lead to a more youthful, rested appearance*.
- Lip Augmentation – Restylane and Juvederm can both add volume to the lips for a fuller appearance.
- Liquid Facelift – You can go beyond spot treatment for wrinkles with injectable therapies by opting for a liquid facelift, in which your plastic surgeon will place a series of injections to smooth out the whole face*, restore lost volume*, and create more pleasing contours*.
- Double Chin Treatment – Kybella is a unique injectable treatment different from those listed above, because it works to reduce unwanted volume in the chin and neck by dissolving fat in these areas to eliminate the dreaded double chin*.
There are several treatment options that can take place on the surface of the skin to erase damage, soften your appearance, and bring out your natural beauty.
- TCA Peel – TCA, or trichloroacetic acid, is a common solution for chemical peels, which remove the outermost layers of skin to reduce discoloration, fine lines, dark spots, and scars*. While removing damage on the surface, these peels also allow skincare products to penetrate deeper into the skin for more effective moisturizing treatment.
- Pellevé™ – Described as feeling like a warm massage, Pellevé tightens the skin over time by delivering radiofrequency energy to the deep layers of skin, which simulates collagen production*.
- ThermiSmooth Face – ThermiSmooth Face uses the same technology as ThermiTight, but it is designed to target problem areas in the face, such as the forehead, eyes, cheeks, and mouth.